Mason Pocklington - I Think We're All Bozos on This Bus

This listen was probably the strangest thing I've experienced in this class! I've never listened to any sort of audio-story, or audio narrative before, and it was pretty enjoyable. It was interesting to hear how story telling transitioned to audio, and how they creatively solved that challenge.

The narrative is all over the place, with no breaks and it's great. Cloning, the ideal forms of government and an animatronic President. It's really refreshing to switch away from the norm., and this audio narrative definitely did that for me. Satire is such a good opportunity to really express creativity, and I think that idea was accomplished successfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mason Pocklington - Annihilation

Mason Pocklington - Night Circus

Mason Pocklington - Akata Witch